Saturday 11 September 2010

Two Quick Birthday Cards

I've had a fab day today just playing with my Stampin' Up! stash!!!
Sad or what - but I don't care!!!
I've made these 2 cards for birthdays coming up next week.

The first one is for the son of a friend.
I've used Bashful Blue and Bordering Blue card, Bashful Blue and
Night of Navy ink, Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and
the Cheers to You stamp set along with the scallop square punch.
The second card is for my sister-in-law.
I've used Elegant Eggplant and Orchid Opulence card, Mellow Moss,
Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant ink, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon,
Pocket Silhouettes and Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets, the butterfly punch
and finished off with 4 half pearls from the Pretties Kit.
That's all for now
Chris xx

No comments:

Post a Comment