Thursday 23 September 2010

Distressed Fresh Cuts!

Hi! Sorry not been around for a while but we went to Ellen's 18th
at the weekend in Surrey, then needed a day to recover from the journey
- the M1 & M25 were a nightmare!!!
Tomorrow I'm going to a training session in Manchester so have
been on a production line this week making "swaps"!!!
This is what I've made.
I've used Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card, Soft Suede ink with
Fresh Cuts and Tiny Tags stamp sets with the Medium Jewelry Tag punch,
Very Vanilla ribbon and Linen Thread.


And here are all the "swaps"!!!


Hopefully I'll be showing you later the swaps I get from other
Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.
That's all for now
Chris xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - you have been working hard !!
    Wish I could get to the training
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris - you have been busy! You deserve a lie down lol. See you thursday, take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete