Friday 10 September 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hi - I'm back!!!
Had a fab time touring the country for the last 2 weeks - been to
some places I haven't been to for over 20 years!!!
Some had changed beyond recognition!
Oh, well enough of that. I've missed crafting and tomorrow is my day
- never mind the ironing!!

I decided to cheat a bit by showing you 3 cards I have received over the last
couple of months. Two from my Stampin' Up! mummy - Julie and one from
Jules, my SU baby!!!
In the first card the Polka Dot Ribbon won't be available in the new
catalogue.
In the second card the design papers and the stamp set
- Say it with Scallops won't be in the new catalogue.
Only the card Brocade Blue won't be available.
If you want to buy any of the above items which are retiring at the end
of September then please don't hesitate to contact me.
That's all for now
Chris xx

No comments:

Post a Comment