Monday 28 November 2011

Convention - Part 2

I just can't believe it's nearly a week since I blogged!!!

A big part of Convention is swaps!  Mine (centre) and Jules (right)
made it to the display board!  I made 100 and received 100!!!


I also made this little gift for my room-mate Jules . . .


. . . and here is the one she made me.  The beautiful box contained 3 Cath Kidson
journals and the the other some yummy chocs.


The second day was more of what we did on the first day. 
Here are Jules and I making notes on all the great ideas.


Jules and I had our photo taken with the wonderful Shelli.


We finished the Convention off in style with a bottle of champagne - well
what else does one drink in Paris!!??!!


That's all for now
Chris xx

1 comment:

  1. fab posting...great memories of such a fantastic time...
    Jules

    ReplyDelete