Sunday 1 May 2011

The Owl Punch

White Rabbits!!! Happy 1st May!
Sorry I haven't blogged for ages but it was Easter,
we went away and then there was the Decking Party to
arrange for Friday!!! Well, those are my excuses
but I'm back now!!!
I had a wonderful day yesterday crafting and prepping for
a card class on Tuesday with the lovely ladies of Eldwick.
This is one of the cards we will be making - they can't wait
t0 get their hands on the Owl Punch!

Here is the arty farty angle!


There will be more tomorrow

Chris xx

Materials used:-

card - Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose

stamps - Something to Celebrate (Hostess Level 2 Mini Catalogue)

inks - Early Espresso

punches - Two Step Owl, Two Step Bird, Scallop Border,

Modern Label XL

papers - Neutrals DSP Stack and Regals DSP Stack

others - Basic Jewels - Rhinestones
and wobbly eyes (not Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Chris, I'm sure your ladies will love this little owl,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete