Tuesday 8 February 2011

Happy Birthday Gemma

Oops! Didn't realise it was THAT long since I last posted!!!
Well here's the card I sent off yesterday to another SU Demonstrator.
Happy Birthday Gemma for the 9th!

I had a "blue" fest with this card - Night of Navy, Marina Mist and
design papers from the Blueberry Crisp pack. I used the following stamps:
- En Francais, Broadsheet Alphabet and the butterfly is from the free
Sale-a-bration set Bliss (free when you spend £45).

And here's the arty farty angle!
Gemma, you share your birthday with my husband, Pete, so
I'm never going to forget it, am I?!

Chris xx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for thinking of me!
    I now know four other people born on the same day as me!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris
    Absolutely beautiful, I love it and what a lovely colour combo.
    Love jules xx

    ReplyDelete