Saturday 6 November 2010

Robin Red Breast!

Happy Saturday!
I've just finished prepping for a card class I am doing on Tuesday
morning with the lovely ladies of Eldwick. Here is a peek preview of one
of the cards we will be making!!!
It is CASED from a swap I received at our training event
in Manchester in September. Thanks Victoria - everyone who has seen
your swap have loved it. Here is my offering!!!

I've used Crumb Cake card and a paper from the Jolly Holiday pack for
the background along with Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.
Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive card makes up the robin
punched with the XL Two-Step Bird. The window is made using
the XL 1 3/8" Square punch and a stamp from the Hostess Level 1
Silhouette Sentiments set in Crumb Cake ink and edge in Real Red ink..
The robin is finished off with one of the new Basic Pearl Jewels for it's eye!
Another card for Tuesday next time.
Chris xx

2 comments: