Wednesday 28 July 2010

60th Birthday Card and Box

I received a surprise phone call from a friend's mum yesterday
asking me to make her a card for her daughter's 60th birthday
(my friend Mags). I was very flattered and then paniced cos now that
means I've to think of 2 designs for Mags' 60th!!!

This is the card I made inspired by a fellow SU Demonstrator
- Kate from Barnsley - thanks Kate.
I've used Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst card, one of the design papers
from the Tea Party pack punch with the eyelet border punch
and Elegant Eggplant 1/4" ribbon.
The flower is made from 5 scallop circles edged with Elegant Eggplant ink.
The leaves are from Something Sweet stamp set and I've used
the Tiny Tags stamp set and punch - tied with linen thread.
I've used the 1 3/8" circle and scallop circle punches for the "60".
I made a box to put it in using Lovely Lilac card and the same design paper.
The ribbon is fastened with a clear rhinestone brad.

And here is the card and box.

That's all for now.
Chris xx



No comments:

Post a Comment