Wednesday 9 June 2010

3 New Cards!!!

Happy Wednesday!!
It has rained for most of the day so I have been catching up on all the cards I need to make.
The first one is a wedding acceptance card.
We are going to a late afternoon wedding in August and the dress code is black tie
and the theme is black and white.
I've used the Stampin' Around Very Vintage, basic black ink and card, White Whisper card and ribbon and paper from Day & Night and the scallop edge punch.


As I like using the Stampin Around wheels and the quide (new to me this month)
I got carried away and produced a few strips of Very Vintage!
I decided to use it again to make this thank you card.
The butterfly (All of a Flutter) is coloured in using Melon Mambo and a blender pen.
The "thank you" is from the Fresh Cuts stamp set with the word window punch.

My God-daughter Emma gave birth to her second son Oliver at the weekend so here
is the card I've made for her.
I've used the Polka Dot background stamp and Queue Up Level 3 Hostess set and
stamped in bordering blue ink with some colouring in using the same ink and the blending pen,
Night of Navy and Bashful Blue card and Night of Navy ribbon .
The words are from the Fun and Fast Notes set with the word window punch.
That's all for now.
Chris xx


1 comment: